Sunday, November 11, 2018

Into The Spin layout for Lasting Memories challenge

Good Morning and welcome to this week's challenge over at Lasting Memories. Deanna is our hostess this month for challenges over at Lasting Memories and our theme for November is - Techniques - and today she has challenged us to:

Now, we're gonna start getting a little messy with this week's challenge. I want to see 'Watercolors, Paint, and/or Misting'. Use as much or as little as you want, but hope you'll get a bit messy and have FUN! Since my birthday is this week, I would love to see Birthday themed layouts.

 I got the 1st part but not the birthday part of the challenge:
A double page for me today :) I have included the misting on the layout of photos that I took while we were watching a show at Knoebels, taking a slight break from all the fun we were having.
This was created during LOAD1018 Day4: South Pacific was the featured Broadway play and the prompt was either: Pull out a vacation story you've been meaning to tell OR Use misting or a bold splatter technique to set off those vacay photos, or any photos you choose. I chose the latter prompt :) for my layout. I had used a sketch for the layout but did not note the sketch to refer to it. I also used my counterfeit kits:) August Kit: Summer Life, September kit: Falling For You and October Kit: Tainted Love, using the flower background paper from the Summer Life kit the navy paper from my September kit: Falling For You and that fun bicycle paper from my October kit. Cool that I get 3 papers to work together like that from 3 different kits :) all the embellishments from my October kit :)
Close up of the layout:
Left Side:
and the Right Side:
It was a fun show and gave a nice break from walking around the park.
Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to seeing your creation over at Lasting Memories

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful 2-pager, Tina! I love your embellishing and misting! Great REVEAL for Lasting Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your double page layout. So much happening and beautifully embellished.

    ReplyDelete