Monday, November 5, 2018

Surprise! card for a Sketch N Scrap card sketch

Good Morning and welcome to the 1st post of the Day :) New month over at Sketch N Scrap and a new bunch of sketches too :) A fun card sketch to use from Heather Hall:
Image may contain: text 
and this is what I created:
  I used  papers that was in my July counterfeit kit: Dash of This and Dash, still have it next to me trying to finish up the Birthday items that was in the kit. I love the way this card turned out and I know Elias will love it when he receives it next year on his Birthday as he loves animals.
The inside is ready for me to ink a sentiment and add it to the card. Thanks for stopping by and seeing what I'm creating and I look forward to seeing what you create with this fun card sketch. 

If you want to see more sketches and more crafty fun head over to our Bountiful Blessing Crop!! Hope to see you there!
No automatic alt text available.


1 comment:

  1. This is the most adorable card!! I just love that cute mouse coming out of the present and your papers are super fun!! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete