Saturday, April 20, 2019

Flowery Birthday Card for Sketch N Scrap challenge

Good Morning and welcome to today's card sketch over at Sketch N Scrap challenge blog.
This is the sweetest sketch that we got to use today:
 Image may contain: flower
 and this is what I created with it:
A lovely Birthday card for one of the girls in the family :) Using my current counterfeit kit: Spring Break and some scraps from my desk too creating this sweet card. Now it's your turn to play along :) I look forward to seeing what you create :)
Oh yes and Birthdays to speak of, Sketch N Scrap is celebrating their Birthday during the month of may with a fun scrappy challenge and you can find it all here:
There is NO LINK to this scrappy party as it's a closed group on Facebook, so you will need to request to join and then we will let you in. So that won't be until the day prior on April 30th. Make plans to join in on April 30 and play along with us throughout the month of May!





2 comments:

  1. This is awesome Tina!! I love your flower cluster, it gives your card so much texture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sketch and I just love your take on it Tina! Very beautiful and almost vintage looking card. Happy Easter my friend! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete