Friday, April 12, 2019

#Snapped LO-Counterfeit Kit Challenge April Showers

Good Morning and welcome to Counterfeit Kit Challenge's first challenge of the month, a very interesting challenge it is:
 Challenge #1: When we think of April, we often think of April Showers and the inspiration kit has a lot of weather elements included - rainbows, umbrellas, sunglasses, sun parasols. Let's be inspired by  weather for this challenge!
So I gathered just the few things I had in my kit that was weather related and some flowery pattern papers and this is what I did with it:
 A storm that happened in 2017 in the Spring, a late night storm brought down many limbs and snapped a few trees too. Perfect pictures to scrap for this prompt.
 My journaling and some fun weather related die cuts and stickers
 another journaling spot and a wood veneer cloud
More die cuts and stickers for this section of the layout. I was glad I cam across these photos while looking though my printed photos cause they were perfect for this prompt :) Another story in the books.
Please join us in this fun challenge and create something exciting about the weather :)

2 comments:

  1. Tina: you've put together a good weather-related and flora-inspired layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you certainly rose to this challenge Tina! I love your layout!! It is fun and you have great weather related elements along with the floral. They really work well together! Yep, another story in the books, good for you!!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete