Sunday, September 15, 2019

Smile LO for a Sketch N Scrap challenge

Good Morning and welcome to today's sketch challenge over at Sketch N Scrap. Heather gave us this cool sketch to play with:
No photo description available.
This is what I created with it :)
 3 of our Great-Grandkids, Waylon and the girls. I created the layout using my Quite Brawny counterfeit challenge kit. I think it was the right mix for this layout and enjoyed journaling around the block too something that I haven't done in a long time :)
Close up photos:
 Had fun adding words to the pictures and the cute enamels and puffy hearts
 Waylon, Quinn and Reyn
Used my creative memories circle cutters to cute out those circles :) Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to seeing your creation for this fun sketch over at Sketch N Scrap challenge blog.



1 comment:

  1. This is just adorable Tina! I love the papers you used and especially loved how you did your journaling, it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete