Monday, November 4, 2019

Family & Friends LO for Use Your Stuff challenge

Good Morning :) Hope you had a fantastic weekend :) I'm here with this week's challenge over at Use Your Stuff challenge blog and the challenge this week is to create a project using some scraps from another project. I've been creating graduation layouts from our Granddaughter's Graduation last year and it was great to use the scraps throughout to keep the theme together. 
 Used lots of scraps on this layout :) what makes a fun fast layout is using scraps :) some stamping and some stickers too. Thank you for stopping by today to see what I'm up too in my scrappy corner of the world :) Now I can't wait to see your take on this fun challenge over at Use Your Stuff challenge blog this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment