Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Happy Birthday Stars Galore for a Sketch N Scrap card challenge

Good Morning and welcome to this month's 1st card challenge over at Sketch N Scrap. I'm playing with this fun sketch from Heather Hall for my grandson's Birthday card :)
No photo description available.
and this is the card I created:
No photo description available.
The older they get it gets a bit harder to create but stars work for any age right?!! So found scrap of star paper, the green dotted paper and the stenciled stars lime green paper from playing the other weekend and combine them all with this star washi tape to create this fun card. Thanks for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing your creation over at Sketch N Scrap.


2 comments:

  1. Love the green!! Such a fun card with all the stars, I know your grandson will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving your green card and I love that sketch too! Yes, stars always work or any age in my own humble opinion. lol I really do love the way this card came out Tina, well done my friend. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete