Sunday, March 15, 2020

Soiree LO for Sketch N Scrap Challenge

Good Morning and welcome to the middle of the month! Where I live your starting to see peeks of Spring here and there, it's nice to see nature blossoming. I've been busy revamping my scrapbook room, get so far and then hit a snag here and there, as the month progresses hopefully the room will too.
We have a fantastic sketch from Heather Hall this month to play with here at Sketch N Scrap
 Image may contain: text
This is what I created with the sketch: 
So sorry for the bad lighting, the only light I have in my room working is the ceiling light so it's casting shadows well. This is the companion layout to the one I created earlier in the month for Sketh N Scrap's facebook page. 
Used my February Counterfeit kit: Pretty Purple Flutter, also there are elements on the layout for this year's Calvinball too. Thanks for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing what you create with this fun sketch over at Sketch N Scrap challenge blog

2 comments:

  1. Yes, definitely look like spring here too Tina and some days truly feels like it as well. Love that sketch and love your layout! It is great for a lot of photo's. Love your take on it and love those prom photo's. Someone just recently said that prom dresses where looking more and more like wedding dresses and I think that they are right. That dress is gorgeous! The couple look great! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the sketch! I love your layout and that title block you used really adds to the Spring feel of your amazing layout!

    ReplyDelete