Saturday, October 31, 2020

2 Birthdays 2 cards for a Sketch N Scrap challenge WCMD Sketch #5

 Good Morning and welcome :) Happy Saturday to you! All this month Sketch N Scrap will be celebrating World Card Making Day with a different card sketch each Saturday of the month, this is the last one for the month! 2 Birthdays this coming week, 2 cards made from this one sketch:

Card number one is for our Football playing grandson:

The inside of the card:
For our other grandson, I made this one for him:
The inside of the card:
Using scraps of paper from my current counterfeit kit and also from my birthday drawer of papers. I hope that you join us for the sketches this month I look forward to seeing your creations




2 comments:

  1. Such cute cards Tina!! Your grand kids will love them! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute cards Tina, I bet your grandsons loved them! Love that you were able to use up some scraps too. That's always a plus. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete