Thursday, October 15, 2020

ICK!!! LO for Sketch N Scrap layout challenge

  Good Morning and welcome to the 2nd layout sketch challenge of the month over at Sketch N Scrap blog. Heather has a cool sketch for us to play with this month:

and the layout I created with it:

Love that face! Lily's such a sweetie and to see this memory from 2 years ago is so cool. I wanted to stay with the purple that was emphasized with her bib and the back ground came in for the sweet potatoes. Using some fun new nuvo mousse I got and did some stenciling on the layout. Adding some purple velvet ribbon with some puffy stickers and enamels

Thanks for stopping by today and seeing what I'm up to in my little corner of the world.
I look forward to seeing what you create from this fun sketch over at Sketch N Scrap.




3 comments:

  1. I always enjoy reading how everyone goes about creating a layout. I now can see why you chose those particular colours. They are perfect for those sweet photos. I really like how you extended the little hearts stencil past the lavender paper onto the orange-y one. And, yeah, for using ribbon. I still have all kinds in my stash I should use. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute layout Tina! Your take on the sketch is great, those pictures were perfect and OMGosh are so cute! Love the background paper you chose, all the little hearts and the strips of purple cardstock. The photo's are priceless, love her face at the end. lol Too cute! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete