Friday, January 15, 2021

For the Record LO for Sketch N Scrap Challenge

 Good Morning :) Wow can you believe it's already halfway through January! Feels like it just started :) I've been busy in my scrappy room with online classes and getting chances to create some fun layouts :) I'm looking to my 2021 goals before the month is over and checking my list to make sure I'm doing what I planned to do this year! Now that said let's move on to the challenge at hand.....

 Welcome to the 2nd layout sketch challenge of the month over at Sketch N Scrap blog. Heather has provided this great sketch, oh my look at all those squares for layering!

Oh this was to fun to play with, here is what I created:

Using a paper from my current counterfeit kit: Good Vibes and some of that pine cone vellum paper too, raided my BASHket for all the frames at that background in the sketch screamed frames to me :) and stickers from the sticker sheet in my kit I was able to tell the story of this unique bird I saw this past Spring. For the Record is the title of the layout. I had a blast making it!

Thanks for stopping by today and seeing what I'm up to in my little corner of the world.
I look forward to seeing what you create from this fun sketch over at Sketch N Scrap.



2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is some sketch! I love your take on it Tina, your layout is amazing! Loving those photo's too. Great job! Glad ot hear you are keeping busy in your crafty room. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done Tina!! You rocked the sketch, love the addition of the frames, such a creative idea!

    ReplyDelete