Friday, February 12, 2021

Together In Love LO for CKC challenge

 Hello and Good Morning :) The 1st challenge of the month over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog is pretty darn easy and as sweet as pie! So let's see what Lisa has challenged us to do....

First of all, a reminder of our inspiration kit:
 
Herzstück kit from Scrapbook Werkstatt

 
The name of our inspiration kit, Herzstück, can be translated along the lines of "the heart of something" and as this is the month of love and romance, let's take that as our inspiration.  Make a project featuring something or someone that you think of as the "heart of it". Of course, you might want to interpret this prompt as featuring hearts on your layout and everything goes round here! So, show us your very own "Herzstück"!
 
This special person has my heart, all of it! 
My husband has been part of my life now almost 28 years, we've had our ups and downs but all in all we've had a great life together. This is us on our 10th Wedding Anniversary I come across these photos the other day and thought it was perfect for this challenge and the colors of the kit matched so well with what we we're wearing too.

I used this sketch for my layout inspiration like I use my kit Spread Your Wings and Soar for my layout inspiration and with this fun prompt it was a sweet as pie! Thank you for stopping by today and seeing what I'm up to in my little corner of the world. I hope you join us over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog for this fun challenge.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful layout Tina! I love the sketch you used and your take on this sketch is amazing. Love the photos of you and Dave. I know what you mean, Dwayne and I had been married for 22 (almost 23) years before he passed and together for 26. That was 5 1/2 years ago. So happy you and Dave still have each other, I can feel the love and commitment with this layout and it is beautiful. Love it! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete