Monday, February 1, 2021

CKC - February 2021 Kit Reveal - Spread Your Wings and Soar

 Good Morning and Welcome! Wow did January go by quick! I only got a few layouts done and some cards with my January kit and now that February is here I got another kit to play with, knowing full well that I'll use this and my previous kit this month with LOAD happening and The 100 Day Project. 
This month our host is Master Forger Lisa. But before we see the kit she chose lets welcome Eileen (Taylor) from the UK  as our Guest Designer this month!. You should have arrived here from the creative Tara's blog there will be a full list of the blog hop at the end of the email. Now on to the kit we're going to counterfeit! Lisa said:
As you know, I love my months to be more Europe focused 😉 so I've selected the Scrapbook Werkstatt ( https://www.scrapbook-werkstatt.de ), here in Germany, for this month. I think we've had them before and I really like their current February 2021 kit. There are detailed photos on the site and a supply list which I always love to have - the contents are from different designers and items you might even have in your own supplies if that's your style! 😉 . I think there are a few items which could be forged - not least the velvet bows and some of the die cuts. But I know you will surprise me, as always, with your own ideas for what should be created! I think it has just the right hint of romance for this Valentine month and I know there will be so many different ways to interpret this - can't wait to see what you come up with   😗.

 It's a real pretty kit and you can find more detailed pictures over at their website. I enjoyed the colors, the florals, the birds and the butterflies too in the kit and all those hearts, So with my list in hand I shopped my stash and came up with this fun large kit that should have just about anything needed for LOAD! 

Spread Your Wings and Soar

There we're so many good nuggets in the inspirational kit that it was hard to stop pulling things from my stash into the kit, but enough was enough! LOL a very full kit of Spring goodness, must be ready to get out of winter and scrap those Spring photos even though it's snowing here the day I'm writing this up :)
The papers: 

I brought a few papers I still had left from last month plus with my list I went searching for similiar papers in similiar patterns and added some scrap papers to use too! It's been fun having the extra scraps in the kit for some fast scrappin when it's needed
Closeup of the rest of the kit:
The Alphas and the chipboard sheet I chose for this kit:
The florals, a stickerbook to play with, lots of bird embellishments and camera embellishments
Included a stamp set that had a bee in it, lots of bows ad some die cuts
Found these packages of fabric bows that I need to put together so this should be fun, so butterflies that have been in my kit before
Hearts and vellum words plus some more stickers
Wood veneer, chipboard, ribbon and a washi tape, flair, frames too. I choose a 6X6 paper pad and a package of precut paper that may work with this kit well.
That's my kit and I expect quite a few layouts out of it this month :) Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you'll join us and create your own version of this inspiration. Now off you go and see what Tracey has been inspired to curated over at her blog


Now for the monthly blog list and the reveal enjoy hopping around and seeing what everyone has been inspired by the kit :)

Counterfeit Kit Challenge -http://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com

6 comments:

  1. Just beautiful, but enormous. LOL. Tina I know you will get your value out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! A huge kit, Tina, lots of scrapping yumminess. I'm thinking you will probably have what you need for LOAD this month. Looking forward to seeing your projects.
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete
  3. There’s so much eye candy in your kit that I don’t even know where to start! Great kit this month. Good luck on LOAD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Tina, your kits never fail to amaze me. How will you use it all in this shorter month? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the answer to that is LOAD :) Always a big kit for February for LOAD and this month got the BYSS BashBowl too so will get lots used there too

      Delete
  5. Oooo, so much yumminess in this kit. Stickers to die for! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete