Saturday, May 1, 2021

Got Candy? LO for Sketch N Scrap Challenge

 Good Morning and Happy (I)NSD! Woohoo! My favorite day of the year! Hope you all got some awesome things planned for the day and here at Sketch N Scrap we would love to help you get started with this fun sketch that Lisa did for us

I kept with the sketch just placed the photos in a different direction


I used my April Counterfeit Kit Spring Afternoon for my paper selection and other elements of the layout. Thanks for stopping by today to see what I created and can't wait to see what you create from this cool sketch over at Sketch N Scrap blog.Also check out the facebook group for the big party bash this month!


1 comment:

  1. What a fun layout Tina! Love the title and how you used the tag for the title!

    ReplyDelete