Saturday, May 1, 2021

CKC - May 2021 Kit Reveal - What's Cooking

 Good Morning once again :) If your here to see my layout for Sketch N Scrap you can see it below this post. Happy (I)National Scrapbooking Day! Oh my a day dedicated to us scrappers! You know a good way to start of a day of scrapping is with a fun kit and we got a great inspirational kit this month. 

 Julene is our host this month and her is what she has to say about her pick.

I love a vintage vibe and as a 1950s baby, this one appealed to me.

There's cooking theme plus big bright cherries and red roses. Pretty florals, plaids,plain bright colours and even some neutral Kraft and white. Plenty of scope for you to forge.

It reminds me of October afternoon papers but there are other brands with that vintage 1950s feel or cooking themes. Here's your links.

Eat Play Love Scrapbooking Workshop Kit (G1227) | Close To My Heart

Eat Play Love Cardmaking Workshop Kit (G1228) | Close To My Heart

Eat Play Love Picture My Life™ Cards (X7267D) | Close To My Heart

Wow what a fun foody kit to inspire us this month! I knew I had a few collections of papers I wanted to pull from as soon as I saw the kit and went looking good thing my kitchen/recipe papers are well organized.

What's Cooking


I went full monty with anything food related! I got lots of bits in there from various kits, stickers, wood veneer, die cuts, brads and ribbons too

My paper choices and a paper pad from October Afternoon too. Lots of scraps, hoping to clean up the Homegrown collection.
Wood veneer and some cutaparts
Lots of kitchen and food ephemera
Brads and some ribbon too found in this little kit
vellum and dazzles stickers
stickers, puffy stickers, journal bits and ephemera
Washi tape

I add this as an addon kit with die cuts, stickers, acrylics, stencil, sequins and to add fun to my layouts this month. Thanks for stopping by now off you go to see what Tracey has in her kit and it would be great to see some of your kits too this month over at the Community facebook group also today join us for some fun challenges

Now onto the blog hop




3 comments:

  1. I'm jealous of the amount of food related embellies you have. I especially love that set of measuring spoons. Your papers are on the mark too. Enjoy using your kit this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a mega pack of awesomeness!! You have got some wonderful things to work with there. Great kit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Tina, I love that your kit includes that 'Everything but the kitchen sink' element, because your kits are often big enough to be worthy of that title! Love the cut files that you've included this month too and can't wait to see what you make x

    ReplyDelete