Thursday, August 5, 2021

Celebrate Birthday Card for Sketch N Scrap Challenge

  Good morning and welcome to the 1st card sketch over at Sketch N Scrap challenge blog. I just loved this card sketch from Lisa and used it for a birthday card for my DIL's upcoming Birthday. 

This is what I created with it:
Using scraps from my July CKC: Summer Fun and the fun ribbon too that was in a card kit I was able to create the card in no time! I love fast easy cards and this sketch helped with that. Thanks for stopping by today to see what I created and can't wait to see what you create from this cool sketch over at Sketch N Scrap blog.


2 comments:

  1. This is adorable Tina! LOVE that ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun sketch and I love your take on it Tina! The colors you chose for this card are so summery and fun. The flowers so pretty and that ribbon, omgosh, that ribbon is gorgeous! Hope you are enjoying summer my friend! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete