Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Wanderlust lo for CKC challenge #2

 Good Morning and welcome :) The days are just flying by! Loving Summer this year the weather can be a bit humid but it hasn't been to bad. 

Today is the 2nd challenge over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog and our month's host Lisa has challenged us:

Sketch It Up!


We all love a good sketch and I found a cracker for us today. This is a BasicGrey (insert longing sigh here) sketch from way back in 2012 (see it at their blog here ). It's a double spread but feel free to use it complete or just one of the pages - it features some chevrons which reminded me of the photo corners in the HS sticker book from the kit and I really think it can be reinterpreted to reflect today's scrappy style if that's the way you want to go! 😉 

One, two, three... sketch!

 

BasicGrey sketch can be found on their blog here

 This is the layout I created for this sketch:

I had fun creating the layout using my kit: Unplug. Using a few scraps from the layout I did the other day that this one goes with as it's the pictures I took from the helicopter ride. I used the cloud paper that was in my kit along with the chevrons that were in the sticker book, sequins, diecut word phrase and sticker word phrases too. Love the cutfile title against the picture and the white cardstock, something I don't do to often using cardstock for my background but it worked here with the variety of pattern papers that were used. 

Thank you for stopping by today and seeing what I'm up to in my little corner of the world. I hope you join us over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog for this fun challenge.


2 comments:

  1. Cool sketch and I love, love, love your take on it Tina! I love how many photo's you got on this two page layout. And speaking of photo's, they are fabulous! You got some great views for sure and I love seeing them. Enjoy what is left of summer my friend, it has gone by way to quick! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete