Wednesday, September 1, 2021

CKC - September 2021 Kit Reveal - Great Outdoors

 September is here! The end of Summer and the beginning of Fall fastly approaches us here in the States. Cooler weather will be nice as this Summer was a bit hot at times :) I look forward to life settling down abit from traveling from Tractor show to Tractor show and maybe get my scrap on! Not done to much of that this past month. 

We got a fun one this month for our Counterfeit Kit challenge. First you should have arrived here from Misty's blog  I'm excited to see what she has put together this month. Tori Gaines is our guest designer this month , excited to see what she put together too.As I'm the host this month for Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog this is my choice of inspiration for kit making this month:

I'm not much into buying kits because I like to make them out of my stash, but recently joined in with (Not) Just for Boys Scrapbooking Kit Club. What I like about their kits is it's not all florally and I get some fun bits and pieces too. So I decided to use one of their older kits for this month's challenge. I'm focusing on their Main Kit there are some add ons to if you want to use any of it
Main Kit:
{Not} Just for Boys Scrapbooking Kit Club - September 2020 Main Kit - Vivid

It's got that Fall vibe right now happening here in the States, but there is also all the outdoors looks of the kit too that is perfect for some gardening, tractor shows and masculine layouts.


I went right to those plaids, wood grain and the colors for my kit inspiration

Great Outdoors

My full kit includes ribbons, added doilies too for any feminine layouts, ephemera packs from Simple Stories Fall Farmhouse which I included the 6X8 paper pad and the sticker book, some buttons I got from (Not) Just for Boys Scrapbooking Kit Club also the frames came from a recent kit too. Grabbed some neutral gems and dots for the little final touches, I may add some sequins to the kit yet. The papers I chose for this month:

They had a stamps with words in their kit I added the word paper to mimic those stamps, lots of fall vibes in this kit with the addition of some fun plaids too.Here's some close ups of the kit




I'm excited to dig in and get playing with this kit, but first I need to see what the other girls have pulled together and a good place to start is over at Tracey's blog  I'm excited to see how the inspiration moved her for her kit :) and if you get lost here is the full list





6 comments:

  1. Wonderful kit Tina. Lots of scrappy goodness, have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya know...I think I just need to come on down and shop your stash sometime. LOL! What a great kit you have put together here. I love the doilies and the notebook papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the addition of yellow and notebook papers to your kit-why didn't I think of that??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty kit and your papers look right up your alley, thinking farm layouts etc. The doileys and ribbons will be handy I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great kit! I especially love the photo-real leaf paper, and how you included that word paper. Have fun playing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the texture, especially those burlap buttons - so autumnal! You've really outdone yourself. Should make for some amazing pages this month. Great to see the word excited in your descriptions! Plus that you can see some tractor layouts coming :D

    ReplyDelete