Sunday, December 5, 2021

Merry Christmas Snowflakes card for a Sketch N Scrap challenge

Good morning and welcome to the 1st card sketch of the month over at Sketch N Scrap challenge blog. I love this card sketch! This card sketch from Heather, here's the sketch: 

This is the card I created using the sketch:

Using a blue tone on tone snowflake paper I added the sparkle of the dazzles from Paper Wishes for this lovely card. My goal is to play with the old stash as well as my newer stash and this is stuff I got from 2012 so this Christmas season you'll see the dazzles on some of my creations :)

Thanks for stopping by today to see what I created and can't wait to see what you create from this cool sketch over at Sketch N Scrap blog.



1 comment:

  1. What a pretty card Tina!! I love all the snowflakes!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete