Saturday, January 1, 2022

CKC - January 2022 Kit Reveal - A New Beginning

Happy New Year! and a new year of wonderful scrappy kits from Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog :) First you should have arrived here from Misty's blog  I'm excited to see what she has put together this month. Cindy is our host this month and she chose: 

a digital kit from Traci Reed Designs called On the Go and Going Slow.She says: I love the colors, the large variety of elements, the variety of three sets of alphabets and of course there is the "busy as a bee" and a "snail, slug life" side. I still have the pictures to scrap of 2021 that are not all about Christmas and this will be perfect for both Christmas, Travel, birthdays or celebrations - just all-around scrapbooking. I have to agree love the inspiration cause I have lost of photos from 2021 I'm still scrapping that aren't just Christmas.

Here is the kit I put together:

A New Beginning

 Yes isn't that what January is about? We make those new goals for the year, Spring is about the same thing new beginnings. Sp my kit has a taste of Spring in it loving the colors of the kit and ready to play. I brought in some old with some new in the kit. Stampin Up, Webster Pages, Basic Grey, CTMH and a few papers from some paper pads I have and want to get used up.

The papers:

I've got a total of 29 papers in my kit and with a challenge in one of the face groups I belong to this will be easy to get used up this month. I'm itching to be scrapping.
Got some enamel dots, die cuts and I'll add some sequins to the kit
One of my goals this year is to do some pocket pages too, so I added some pocket cards that can either be used for pages or for a layout.
Alphas and words that I want to use this month, I've got a well used alpha in it that I will be playing scrabble with to get the letters used up and out of my stash. You'll see one this each month as I try to use up some well loved alpha sheets
A nod to the bees with this photo play collection that doesn't have much left to it other than the sticker sheet and frames plus some cork I found that has some bees on it too
Finally a few new sticker sheets that I got this past week. The colors match well to the colors of the kit. I think it's going to be a fun month to scrap. First I need to see what the other girls have pulled together and a good place to start is over at Tara's blog  I'm excited to see how the inspiration moved her for her kit :) and if you get lost here is the full list

Here’s the full hop

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic BIG kit Tina. I see you found bees too. Your papers look lovely,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous kit. Love your selections and your bees are so cute! Looks like you have a busy month planned.
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your big ole kit! I put bees in my kit in the washi tape that I included. I just chose NOT to dig into my stash too deeply this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some really nice match-ups on your papers, and I am ga-ga over all the embellies. The bees in this month's kit are calling me to join in, maybe. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a big, juicy kit! Have fun diving in. I didn't have any bee stuff to add to mine, but love the bee stuff you used.

    ReplyDelete