Wednesday, January 12, 2022

The Mountain LO for CKC challenge

 Good Morning and welcome to the 1st challenge over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog and our month's host is Cindy

Cindy has challenged us to Use Your Tools. You may have received a tool or two for Christmas. Wells let's put it to use and let no dust collect on it. So, pull out your punches or dies, that stamp set, your embossing folders or that new cut file and make a project with it. 

So I decided to use a few punches on my layout

This is the layout I created using the punches above for my embellishing.
Using my kit A New Beginning, I pulled the papers that I wanted to use and some scraps too and just punched away :)

Thank you for stopping by today and seeing what I'm up to in my little corner of the world. I hope you join us over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog for this fun challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment