Friday, March 18, 2022

So Happy LO for Counterfeit Kit Challenge

 Good Morning, wow we're already half was through March! Yes Spring is almost here and you can feel it in the air :)  Welcome to the 2nd challenge over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog and our month's host is Tara and she has challenged us:

 What Makes You Happy
 
 
For this challenge, I am taking the cue from one of the papers that says Happy Happy Happy.  I want you to create a layout about something or someone that makes you happy!! 
 
So for this challenge I decided to use the wordy paper that I had in my Spring Days kit for my main background and built up from there. This man of mine makes me happy and so does our fondness of Minneapolis Moline tractors makes us very happy as it's a hobby we both enjoy together. 
Using a sketch because it makes me happy, I've been doing a 100 day cutfile challenge so had to include a cutfile to the layout and with it being Calvinball month I had to add a few things to get me some points for the day too :) and with the diamonds cutfile that was perfect way to show what my diamond is on the layout :) Had fun playing around with alot of words from my kit too for this layout :) 
 
Thank you for stopping by today and seeing what I'm up to in my little corner of the world. I hope you join us over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog for this fun challenge.
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment