Friday, April 1, 2022

CKC - April 2022 Kit Reveal - Happy Days

Happy April! April brings Happy Days for me as I get to see the bird migration in full action waiting with anticipation for a new bird to come to our feeders :) ! The weather starts to get warmer and more time is spent outside :) So let's check out the inspiration for the month. First you should have arrived here from Tara's blog  I'm excited to see what she has put together this month. Lisa is our host this month and she chose (new to me) kit club Papers & Beyond from Canada. 

I fell in love with their "Follow Your Bliss" kit with the bright colours and gorgeous mix of florals, watercolours and happy vibe. April is such a bright month with the lengthening days, spring is in full flow and of course, we have Easter at the end which is such a pretty occasion. Even if the weather is somewhat unpredictable, I think it's a great month to just happy with pretty papers and blow away the softer shades of winter.

Follow Your Bliss by Papers & Beyond

You can find out more at their website here - photos and content list

We're delighted to welcome Helen (DeRam) to our team this month as our guest forger. Lisa says:  She is a fellow Simple Scrapper Creative Team member and we have bonded over a love of vintage BasicGrey papers! I'm so excited to see where she takes the inspiration in April.

This is the kit I pulled together

Happy Days


 Here are the papers I chose:
I went with the colors and the theme of the papers in the kit besides pulling some from the same designers in the kit just different collections. A bit smaller than my usual, but I've got a few left from last month I want to get used up too.

The close ups:

Our home is where we spend lots of our Happy Days and this month is full of doing things around the house preparing the garden and other things so I got lots in my kit in reference to scrapping that sort of thing.
Pulling in the Jen Hadfield The Avenue collection I have has lots of similiar papers that are in the kit in a 6x8 form
Fun wood veneers to play along with
That stencil you will see a forgery with that on the 4th
To finish off the kit I add some alphas and word phrases for titles.

Thanks for stopping by today. First I need to see what the other girls have pulled together and a good place to start is over at Tracey's blog  I'm excited to see how the inspiration moved her for her kit :) and if you get lost here is the full list 

 

Now, here is our full hop list in case you get lost along the way:








 

5 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful kit and I'm so jealous of all those embellishments. Enjoy scrapping this month, Tina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic kit! Love the add of Maggie Garden Party and that awesome stencil!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, what fun you will have. I'm looking forward to you killing all of this kit! 😃

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that we both put a ton of alphas in our kits! Your papers are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous kit. I especially like the wood veneer and stencil you have in there.

    ReplyDelete