Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Silly Fun LO for Counterfeit Kit Challenge

  Good Morning, wow April is just moving right along! We're still trying to figure out if we're in Spring or Winter lol the weather's been a bit weird lately :)  Welcome to the 1st challenge over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog. Lisa is the host this month and she has this to say:

Who loves Mickey and Minnie?

I love looking up "on this day in history" to see what comes up and on this day, 12th April 1992, Disneyland Paris (called Euro Disney when at first) opened its doors to the public.

Now I know that there are many of you out there with Disney stories and memories so you might well be doing the happy dance right now. But for those of you who have not got the Disney bug, I'd like you to take inspiration from the land of fantasy in general to find your stories!

So, the challenge today is to be inspired by Disney or cartoons!

 

I went with some cute Halloween photos of our Granddaughter and her 2 girls playing Mary and her little lambs from the Toy Story. So my Happy Days kit had that Orange paper in it and thought it would be perfect for a representation of Halloween. Brought in the cut file, the glittery black cats and some sequins but the rest is from my kit. 


I used this sketch from Sketch N Scrap for my layout inspiration.

Thank you for stopping by today and seeing what I'm up to in my little corner of the world. I hope you join us over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog for this fun challenge.
 

 

1 comment:

  1. The weather has been weird and it is weird everywhere it seems. I just want nice, warm weather to come and stay. lol How fun to be inspired by Disney or cartoons, your photo's were perfect for just that Tina! Love the orange paper you used, but really love those cute photo's. Happy Easter! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete