Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Go Somewhere Lovely LO for Sketch N Scrap challenge

Good Morning and welcome :) Summer has arrived in PA the weather has been beautiful lately.

We got a fun challenge over at Sketch N Scrap for the day. A wonderful sketch from Lori this is her 1st sketch and man did she do great!
The background for the sketch got me, just so creatively different. This is the layout I created with it:
I used black cardstock for the base and added these fun patterns to the layout :) It was fun to be scrapping again, work has been interfering quite a bit with my scrappy time :) 29 years married you see there in that picture a day early and a path we both enjoy taking daily through the trail around our house.
I used my current counterfeit kit : Family Picnic for the layout and love how it all came together. Thanks for stopping by my little corner today and seeing what I'm creating.
So now it's your turn let's see what you can do with the sketch.Thanks for stopping by today to see what I created and can't wait to see what you create from this cool sketch over at Sketch N Scrap blog.  
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I do love this sketch, especially the background too Tina! Your layout is fabulous! I love the papers you used and I love that sweet camera die cut. Love the picture of you and Dave, Happy Anniversary!!! The other picture is so beautiful, nice trail to walk around. It really is all about the simple things isn't it?!!! Weather has been really nice here too, a few hot days, but then back to nice days. Hope these nasty storms stay away for you guys, we don't need any tornadoes or hail! Sorry work has been taking over your scrappy time. That always stinks. I hope you soon get more time to scrap soon! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete