Thursday, June 2, 2022

CKC - June 2022 Kit Reveal - Family Picnic

 Hey Hey! A day late but I got it together :) Sometimes life just gives you a bunch of lemons and you have to make the lemonade sooner or later :) Well this is just a little later. Whew! We hit summer in my part of the world like over night during the holiday :) I'm not complaining I'll take this over that one stuff any day of the week. You should have arrived from Lisa's blog I bet she's got an amazing kit! 

Kate has hostess duties this month and this is the kit she chose:

She says: Ahh, summer is here! Well, not "officially" according to the official date on the calendar but to me, it's here! This month, I wanted to pick a versatile kit to counterfeit that made me think of summer here in the US but also a kit that could still work in other places where it's not summer.

The kit I chose is called NOVEMBERKIT 2021 from DaniPeuss.de and I love that it is full of various shades of pink, blues and yellows all inspired by Paige Evans' Bungalow Lane collection:

Well I knew I had a couple pieces from the Bungalow Lane Collection and the die cuts so that is where I started my kit and then it took off on it's own:

 Family Picnic

With a graduation this month I knew I had some picnic photos to scrap so lots of embellishments pointed towards family. The papers:
The Alphas and Word Phrases:
The embellishments:
and I included this cut file kit it has that same quilt pattern and thought it would be a good time to use that and that cute picnic type tissue paper too :) should be a nice addition to the rest of the kit this month.
My mists, inks and any other mixed media supplies I'll pull in as needed.
Thanks for stopping by today. I need to see what the other girls have pulled together and a good place to start is over at Tara's blog  I'm excited to see how the inspiration moved her for her kit :) and if you get lost here is the full list 

 







 

2 comments:

  1. Great kit, Tina! I love some of the details, such as the picnic tissue paper and cut file, that you pulled in. I see you also used one of the same Thickers set as I did!! LOL! Great minds!

    I get the biggest kit award this month though. LOLOLOL (just kidding)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another brilliant kit Tina. I love your alphas and word phrases.

    ReplyDelete