Tuesday, July 5, 2022

2022 Congrats card for Sketch N Scrap card sketch challenge

  Hello and welcome to the 1st card sketch of July over at Sketch N Scrap challenge blog. I love this card sketch that Lisa created just a fun one that can be used in so many ways, here's the sketch:

This is what I created from this sketch:

The grandson's Graduation card, I'm blessed to have had a local scrapbooking shop here years ago and was able to get some local school papers and been hoarding it for special projects. This one I fussy cut out one of the patterns on the overall paper for that flower spot on the sketch. Found the quote on a school reference sticker sheet. Using the school colors as I have my on memories of attending that school too. We certainly wish him well off to college and playing football too.

Thanks for stopping by today to see what I created and can't wait to see what you create from this cool sketch over at Sketch N Scrap blog.




 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. I love this Tina!! What a great take on the sketch!! This is always one of my favorite quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun card sketch and it worked well for your grad card! Congrats to your grandson!!! Love that you personized it to his school, that is always a fun touch. Love this card! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete