Friday, July 15, 2022

Make Today an Adventure LO for Sketch N Scrap Challenge

Good Morning and welcome :) July has come with the heat of Summer and I'm loving it! We could do with some rain, but other than that all is good! We got a fun challenge over at Sketch N Scrap for the day. A wonderful sketch from Lori

I took the sketch and turned it to the right for my photos orientation
I also added an extra picture to mine and lots of journaling about the press. It was pretty cool to see it working. I used my current counterfeit kit The Getaway for my papers and embellishments for the layout. Thanks for stopping by today to see what I created and can't wait to see what you create from this cool sketch over at Sketch N Scrap blog.  

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome Tina! I love the sketch flipped and the extra picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout! I always take photos of our projects but never scrapbook them. I love how you turned the sketch to it's side and made it your own! Dorlene - DTmate

    ReplyDelete