Monday, August 1, 2022

CKC - August 2022 Kit Reveal - Let's Go!

Good Morning and welcome! August is here! and I'm here with a new kit for the month, but 1st you should have arrived here from Leslie's blog. This month I have some travel plans and some yardsale plans too, so this month's inspiration is perfect for my chosen photos to scrap and the feels I'll be feeling throughout the month too. We are delighted to have Caryn Adams Kidwell as our guest designer this month. I've have seen Caryn's creations from working with her in another facebook group and she's a creative extraordinaire don't miss checking out what she's put together. Instagram @thecraftyCaryn  

Julene is our host this month and this is the kit she chose:

 

 Julene says: The kit we are counterfeiting for August is another Citrus Kit.

Citrus Twist TRAVELOGUE Life-Crafted Kit - April 2022 – Citrus Twist Kits

I chose this kit because of the green colour mainly,but there's also lots of mustard yellows.

These papers make a statement ! (Nobody puts these babies in the corner !)

The embellishments provide for a variety of holiday/car trip/beach/walking experiences/outdoors. 

The whole kit has a bright,fresh feel.

Here's some more pictures

Love that we are doing another travel kit! Just love the colors of this kit too. I stayed with a smaller kit this month as I have lots left from last month that I will bring into this kit and use with my travel pictures from Lancaster, PA in 2019. This kit brings in the gold and some red that will be perfect for the tractor pictures during that same vacation week. Here's my kit for August:

Let's Go!

The papers:

I took the colors ans some of the motifs of the inspiration kit for my kit with bringing in some Shimelle Go Now Go collection to tie it together so the colorful street map, the globes paper and the colorful diamonds were both from that collection. Brought in 2 papers from EP For the Record for the green and red in the inspiration. The rest of the papers came from various paper pads. 

Brought in the 4x6 papers for a nod towards the project life cards that were in the inspiration kit, bringing in the die cuts pack that has the arrows and the word phrases that were in the puffy and chipboard stickers in the inspiration kit.

Lots of fun die cuts from the Go Now Go collection along with some words too
Stickers, enamels, chipboard and wood buttons for decoration my layouts

Pretty green alpha too :) to finish it off nicely. Mixed media, inks and cutfiles will be chosen when needed. That's it I'm finishing off this month's blog hop and if you started with me 1st then here's the hop list so you can go start at the beginning

Here's the order of the blog hop:


 


 

1 comment:

  1. Great kit Tina. You've matched the papers well and there's some interesting embellishments there. Enjoy your kit this month.

    ReplyDelete