Friday, August 12, 2022

Love to Get Lost With You LO for Counterfeit Kit Challenge #1

 Good Morning, been busy all week with a yardsale at the house, but I got in a few minutes to play with the 1st challenge of the month over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog. Julene is the host this month and she has this to say:

The road map paper made me think about getting lost.
When traveling this often happens and it sometimes leads to a new discovery. Document a page about either getting lost or finding a new discovery after getting lost.
 
For us it was a new discovery when we were in Ithaca and almost drove by it when I squealed with delight and said look there's some really cool trains over there! So we stopped in and explored what we could.
Using my Let's Go kit I had fun creating this double page layout about our adventure. Using a sketch from Week 4 from the Allison Davis class 4x6 photos only (I added a couple more photos) and using my Day #3 Cut File from the 31 days of Cut Files the layout went together pretty quickly.
 
Thank you for stopping by today and seeing what I'm up to in my little corner of the world. I hope you join us over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog for this fun challenge.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment