Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Nature Lover LO for the Counterfeit Kit Challenge #1

 Good Morning and welcome :) Here's the 1st challenge of the month over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog. Leslie is the host this month and she has this to say for this 1st challenge:

 Somewhat Sketchy

ACOT Becky Fleck September 1 Weekly Sketch Challenge. Link: https://www.acherryontop.com/articles/Becky-Fleck-Sketch-Challenge-292-18805

Feel free to flip, flop, twist, turn, or otherwise make it your own! I see 2 cluster areas, lots of layering behind the photos, and 2 somewhat tiny photos.
This is the layout I created with the sketch

I enjoyed digging into my current kit Harvest Happy and choosing the papers for the layout. This layout is also my LOAD for Day 11 so the prompt was what things you baby or treat with extra attention and when I looked through my current prints and seen these I knew this was the story to tell :) the technique was to use pastel colors and I was able to bring those in through the fabric paper in my kit and used it for paper layers. 

Thank you for stopping by today and seeing what I'm up to in my little corner of the world. I hope you join us over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog for this fun challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment