Saturday, October 1, 2022

CKC - October 2022 Kit Reveal - Harvest Happy

 Good Morning and welcome to a new month and a new inspiration kit to counterfeit! October brings LOAD so lots of scrapping and the beauty of Fall is starting to arrive. Leslie has taken up the duties to host this month and she chose a wonderful kit for us to counterfeit :) but 1st you should have arrived here from Tara's blog. We are thrilled to have  Nikki Ihus as this month's Guest Designer you can find her :  Instagram and her YouTube 

 

This month we are dipping into a different type of kit, The August Cherry Box from A Cherry on Top! 

 
 "A subscription box delivering paper crafting goodness right to your doorstep every month! Inside you’ll find paper crafting supplies hand-picked just for you from our ACOT team. Different brands and mediums are featured, giving you a wide variety of products to try. For example, a box may include 12"x12" patterned paper, embellishments, adhesive, mixed media, and more. It will be a surprise you'll love!"
 
The August kit is full of beautiful 49 & Market products, including a wide fabric washi tape, a stamp set, a mini Distress Ink in a vintage tone, washi-style stickers plus a full sheet washi, chipboard stickers, epoxy stickers, 2 sheets of laser cut embellishments, plus Golden Dream, Essence, Savor & Zealous double-sided patterned papers plus dark green & creamy white Bazzill cardstock.
 

 Here's my kit for October:

Harvest Happy

I was focused on the 49 and Market papers in the kit and I had just got the Curators Meadow kit and knew this would be the base of my kit and a good way to mellow down the papers for the beauty of the fall season in my photos.
The papers:
The 49 and Market papers are in the top row. I added CTMH papers to my kit to give a bit more color to the kit, a Simple Stories paper as well as a Vicki Boutin Fermwood paper too

My Fall accent came in from the stickers and the die cuts from the Simple Stories collection and I want to achieve finishing this collection off 
I brought in the fabric paper they had with some fabric paper I have
Finished it off with a gold alpha, word foam stickers and some laser cuts plus some die cuts. I've got lots to scrap from the summer so this should work out very well.
That's it I'm finishing off this month's blog hop and if you started with me 1st then here's the hop list so you can go start at the beginning

 
 

6 comments:

  1. Very autumnal but beautiful. I wish I was there to share your kit but will have to make do with looking at what you create. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely kit, I like how you brought in some teal blue and burnt orange tones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This kit is simply awesome -- my fave this month. That Simple Stories line mixed with the 49th & Market is wonderful. Enjoy your scrappy time with this kit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely! I'm looking forward to your pages :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your kit is amazing! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful kit, Tina. Your papers are really yummy. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete