Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Eutermarks House LO for Sketch N Scrap challenge

Good Morning and welcome. Here we are in the middle of March already! It's been more like winter this month with snow and colder weather, but Spring is right around the corner.

We got a fun challenge over at Sketch N Scrap for the day. This sketch was created by Lori

This is the layout I created with it

Another stop on the Victorian Christmas Homes tour. Using a Simple Stories Simple Vintage Christmas Lodge collection throughout these photos of this event. So I had scraps available to play with to make the grid for part of my background and as I'm playing along with 100 day project I used a cutfile for that and playing along with Calvinball too I have a total of 37 pts for the layout.

Thanks for stopping by today to see what I created and can't wait to see what you create from this cool sketch over at Sketch N Scrap blog.

 

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful layout Tina! I just love the papers you used on this layout!

    ReplyDelete