Saturday, April 15, 2023

Such a Pretty Day LO for Sketch N Scrap challenge

Good Morning and welcome. Here we are in the middle of April, it's been a bit warm this week! It's been more like Summer here with the hot temperatures and I'm okay with that! Next week we'll be back to Spring like temps.

We got a fun challenge over at Sketch N Scrap for the day. This sketch was created by Lori

This is the layout I created using the sketch:
 
I used my {Not} Just for Boys kit club Sept. 2022 Brilliance Limitless kit for my layout. Love that the sketch provided the room for me to add another photo too. The 49&Market Spectrum Sherbet collection had the those veiwmaster reels in the ephemera bits that were perfect to emphasize the view of the day. Playing along with Kit Conspiracy on youtube with MK and Janet with the use of that particular collection.

Thanks for stopping by today to see what I created and can't wait to see what you create from this cool sketch over at Sketch N Scrap blog.

1 comment: