Friday, August 18, 2023

Double Page LO for Counterfeit Kit challenge

   Good morning and welcome :) Here's the 2nd challenge of the month over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog. Lisa is our host this month and her challenge is:

Challenge #2 - Happy (Summer) Days!

Be inspired by the Happy Days die cuts featuring sunshine, citrus fruits, flowers, rainbows, butterflies to make a project about the happy days of summer OR sunny times

I did a double page layout for my inspiration for this challenge as Happy Summer Days for me is when I'm traveling seeing new places :) So a goal this month is to finish up some photos from a trip to Stoystown, PA 

A barn from the 1830s was one of the feature buildings at the Somerset Historical Center
Even the road getting to the barn felt authentic. Used my Sunshine Happy kit with a bunch of butterfies from this kit I used some on this layout along with some florals that for me says Summer :) Using Day 15 cutfile from the 31 Days of Cutfiles for my title element on this side of the double page.
This side of the double page features the tools used in the barn during that time period, more butterflies and another floral are features on this side with my journaling about the barn. Using Day 16 cutfile for the corner that has tools use today, but there are tools there that are from yesterday too :) I used a Scrapbook Generations sketch for my design inspiration.

Thank you for stopping by today and seeing what I'm up to in my little corner of the world. I hope you join us over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog for this fun challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment