Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Hey Dude LO for Sketch N Scrap challenge

Good Morning and welcome. Here we are in the middle of August, there's been alot of rain this summer,hopefully it chills out a bit with Little League about ready to start in our part of the world.

We got a fun challenge over at Sketch N Scrap for the day. This sketch was created by Lori

this is the layout I created with this sketch for inspiration:
Using both my stash and my current counterfeit kit Sunshine Happy for the papers, also playing along with 31 days of cutfiles I was able to use this fun cutfile with this picture from the last day of our trip that year. Trying to work through some trips this year and making a goal to get this one finished up this week.

Thanks for stopping by today to see what I created and can't wait to see what you create from this cool sketch over at Sketch N Scrap blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment