Monday, February 12, 2024

Sit & Stay Awhile LO for a Counterfeit Kit Challenge

 Good Morning and welcome :) to the 1st challenge of the month over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog. Brandi is our host this month and the 1st challenge is Make it Messy!

Break out those mixed media goodies & make it messy by using at least two different mediums on your project! 
I did just that. My Caribbean Blue kit had the Distress spray I used for splatters and with that stencil I had in the kit I used Lunar paste for my second mix media. I added the twine and the wood buttons from the kit for added dimension on the layout. I definitely had fun creating this layout
Thank you for stopping by today and seeing what I'm up to in my little corner of the world. I hope you join us over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog for this fun challenge.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment