Thursday, July 18, 2024

So Magical LO for a Counterfeit Kit Challenge

Good morning and welcome to the blog. It's the 2nd challenge of the month over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog. Master Forger Ryann is in charge this month and this is her challenge:

It's time for Challenge #2. The Moonlit Collection is full of bold brights and dark nights.  One of the digital cards in the collection says, “Everything is Magical Under the Stars.”  Use this quote as the launching point of your layout - the title, the mood, the subject, whatever!  Draw on those dark nights and maybe even the bold colors!

 Everything is Magical under the Stars when you are on a Cruise! The one show that we saw was literally under the stars :) so I added Magical to my title and went with the star theme. I knew this kit was perfect for the night time photos and was great to start off this adventure. The night was perfect for the show too.

Thank you for stopping by today and seeing what I'm up to in my little corner of the world. I hope you join us over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog for this fun challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment