Friday, September 20, 2024

Merry Christmas card for a Sketch N Scrap challenge

Hello and welcome :) Been seeing the beginnings of Fall in my area with some color changes in the trees. it'll be time soon for roadtrips and walks once the weather is just a bit cooler.
Welcome to the 2nd card sketch of March over at Sketch N Scrap challenge blog. A fantastic sketch from Lori

An interesting sketch to play with this month. This is what I created with it:
Found an old diecuts of a poinsettia and used that for my far background for everything to nestle in. 

I also want to remind you of our upcoming month of cards over at Sketch N Scrap


If you need Christmas cards to send out this year this is a good time to get a bunch made!
Thanks for stopping by today to see what I created and can't wait to see what you create from this cool sketch over at Sketch N Scrap blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment