Sunday, September 15, 2024

Not Everyone Who Wanders is Lost LO for Sketch N Scrap challenge

Good Morning and welcome. Here we are in the middle of September Already!!?? how is this possible the year is going by to fast! It's been very nice the last few days here weather wise, time to get back to walking again now that it's not as humid out. We got a fun challenge layout over at Sketch N Scrap for the day. This sketch was created by Lori:

I love this sketch! I love to use multiphotos on a layout too since I love to take so many photos. So I did a grid of photos for that center spot so my white space around the photos isn't nearly as white as the sketch but you can see the sketch influence in the layout.
A walk on a beautiful Spring day in 2024, love to see the trees blooming and the bushes too around the apartment complex where I live. I have come to love wandering around the neighborhood in my area so I'm never lost just lost in the beauty of God's creation. I used my current counterfeit kit Smile for my layout and trying to finish up that Simple Stories Spring collection from last month.

Thanks for stopping by today to see what I created and can't wait to see what you create from this cool sketch over at Sketch N Scrap blog.


1 comment:

  1. Love your take on the sketch Tina! The multiple photos look great and what a fun title, love it!

    ReplyDelete