Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all my blogger friends and family :) Thank you all for the wonderful comments I have received in the past year. It's been a blast crafting when I can and sharing it here with all of you, the ones that truly understand how a paper crafter enjoys the time in her craft-room making all those memories come to life :)
 Bless you all this wonderful season as I look to the Lord for all in my life and thank him for what I have. I have been blessed many times over.
Merry Christmas and thank you to the ones that have to work today, the police, fire and hospital staff.

Have a wonderful day! Enjoy all those goodies that Santa brought and put under the tree for you. Enjoy the family time, friend time and the food this year as well as the fellowship.
Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment