Happy 2015 to you! I wish you all a fantastic year!
I have to say that 2014 wasn't so bad I became a GreatGrandMa this time around by welcoming little Waylon and we got little Emily Ann due any time this month. I had a good scrappy year-didn't finish alot of my goals, but I was actually scrapping this year, so that is a good thing. Had some fantastic totals too: layouts 149, cards 98, DD 2, Tags 15, Recipe Cards: 10, Mini Album: 6 pgs, Smash pg: 1. Found that Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog and with doing their monthly kits actual helped with m scrappin just so easy to scrap since all the decision making had already been done each month with the kit. Also have to give kudos to all the challenge sites that I follow cause quite a few of them were the other base for my layouts when I need direction I went to them first for themes and sketches.
I don't know how many of you follow the one little word but I have chosen mine to be:
AheadI need to get into some better habits of being Ahead by actually working on things early instead of waiting to the last minute.
I have decided on my yearly crafting goals and I like to put that written down the 1st of the year so I have it for a reference also. It may seem like a large list, but most won't take long to complete and some are just an ongoing thing that either will take the year to complete or doesn't get completed at all. This is another year of scrapping and I want to get lots of pictures I have printed scrapped and make a bigger dent out of my stash of paper and kits. My list:
2015 Crafty Goals
- Start and Finish Tristan's 1st year album
- 2014 Dec. Daily Book
- Cruise Album
- 2012 Vacation Album: Steamtown/Canadiagua trips
- 2013 Vacation Album: Alum Bank show and surrounding area spots
- 2012 Dec. Daily-Learning the cameo in the process of making this album
- My 50th Year-Smashbook-Finish it
- Get caught up with Smashbook Challenges & Smash Your Stash 2013 challenges
- Project Life 2014-Finish it
- Project Life 2013-Finish it
- Project Life 2012: Start & Finish it
- Pictures that are scattered: Get together and Organized
- MGCA album-work on when I can
- Finish up the Big Picture classes that I took in 2013/2014
- Chronilogical-work on it in-between other projects
- Heritage Album
- To learn more new techniques and folds in my cardmaking
- Work on Cards throughout the Year
- Christmas in July: Cards and Tags done then for Christmas
2015 Personal Goals
- Closer walk with God and Jesus. To get to know him better-to be in the word each day
- Will be starting a fitness/weight loss smashbook (ongoing) and working on my fitness for the year (2014 lost 30 lbs :)
- Try to blog each day or at least every-other day by setting up the posts on Saturday/Sunday
- to spend less time on Facebook
Alot of these goals are still the same from last year and glad to continue to keep trying to complete them. Zachary's 1st year album was a big achievement this year. For 2015 Working on past Big Picture classes and get those done (lots of downloading involved too with them besides just doing them) is a big goal for me to get accomplished. Here's looking to another crafty year ahead with learning some new techniques and a new mat for my Cameo to learn too.
Have you made your goal list for the year? Have you made any changes from crafting this year from last year? I wish you all a productive year ahead.....