So on topic today is Funday Friday over at Jo's Scrap Shack :) Today the theme is Use Neglected Tools (Use a tool you've been neglecting to create a card, layout or project!) and the sponsor of this challenge is Fitztown. I used their Garden 7 digital stamp for my card today:
Isn't this a wonderful digital stamp, just loved it when I seen it, it makes me think of spring :) So the neglected tool I used was the GEO-Dies (GD-2) for the bottom border. I really don't know why I don't use these more often they create a nice effect on the card. I bought these probably 4 years ago and they sit in the drawer, well I think it's time to get them and put them to use (thinking scraps would be a good use for these :)
I colored the Garden 7 digital stamp with Spectrum Noir pens (despite what the picture shows the coloring is more of a hot pink and purples), die-cut it with spellbinders Label 9 die and inked the edges with SU Baked Brown Sugar ink. The background paper, the diecut paper and the sentiment sticker/alphas came from my current counterfeit kit. (the end of the month is drawing near and haven't made a dent in that kit!) I think this just may go to my sister's house for her birthday in August this year. Thanks for stopping by today......
Our sponsor this week is:
One lucky winner will receive 3 digi stamps of their choice!!So make sure to play along this week~
Starts: Friday, January 30th 12:00AM
Ends: Friday, February 6th 6:00PM
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. 3 entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random/monthly wins.
The monthly prize drawings will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
Now its your turn
Go to Jo's and take the challenge.