So this is the last Funday Friday Challenge for the year and we will resume the challenges on January 8, 2016. We have had some fantastic sponsors this year, thank you :) It's also been fun to see your creations for the challenges :) This week's Challenge over at Jo's Scrap Shack is:
Create a card, layout or project with
this week's theme!
I created a fun little box to hold some Christmas goodies:
Our sponsor this week is Little Blue Buttons Stamps: I made this box and decorated the front with LBBS digi art files: Christmas Journaling tags
You can beat getting these art files this year for any style Christmas crafting you got going on:
These are perfect for some many different things: Dec. Daily, Christmas tags, Christmas cards just to name a couple of uses. I used the one with the wreath for my project:
I created the box from watching this youtube video: 12 Days of Christmas 2013 Day 2 - YouTube
A fun little gifty to add to the grandkids gifts :)
Thanks for stopping by today and seeing what I got going on in my little corner of the world :) I've got to go and get some more crossed off my list to do, but will be back sometime this weekend with one more post before Christmas takes over my life for a week atleast :)
Starts: Friday, Dec. 18th 12:00AM
Ends: Friday, Dec. 25th 6:00PM
What do you need to do to enter?
1. Please post a direct link to your card/project post that includes your challenge,
using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to our challenge
3. THREE entries per person and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. All entries must be NEW and created for the current challenge.
5. You may combine with other challenges as long as you link back to us in your post.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
Will not be eligible for top 3 or random wins (optional from sponsors prizes)
Any random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until Dec. 25th by 6:00PM (eastern) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of Dec. 28th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!