Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Stick It Down Guest Designer

Hi you all :) Exciting day today as I was chosen to be the Guest Designer over at Stick It Down for their single page sketch last month:) So this is the single sketch for this month, a very interesting sketch too. This is what I did with the sketch:
 and the sketch:


 This is a picture of my husband, taken at the antique tractor show at Penns Caves in the spring. I don't know how I got the picture I got, but I did. It was such a fun pose that it was like he was ready to take on anything so it made for a great title to the layout. I used part of my Counterfeit kit last month for the layout and so specific pattern papers. I love the frame that I used and some fun word strips :)
My journaling. I'd like to give a huge thank you to the ladies at Stick It Down for having me as their guest designer!

3 comments:

  1. You did a great job using these papers together! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Tina! Lovely take on the sketch and I love that rusty and steel papers that you chose to go with for that perfect masculine feel! Great layout!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cool. I love the old-school style of cutting the picture. It looks great! Thanks for being an awesome guest designer at Stick it Down!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete