Sunday, March 13, 2016

Christmas Joy for a Lasting Memories Challenge

Hi you, how have you been? Sorry so quiet on the blog this past week, I've been working on an online class so I've been a bit busy with that :) Hopefully I'll get some of the layouts I made this past week up on the blog this week ahead :) Today is the new week challenge over at Lasting Memories.
This week's challenge is
"Black Tie Affair"
Use this challenge to showcase a fancy occasion OR use black in your LO.
This is the layout I made:
 I used both a fancy occasion (Brad, Katherine and Zachary are all dressed up for the holiday events going on) and I also used black cardstock for my background on my layout for the SNC yahoo group challenge. This is the 2nd layout I did with my Demystifying Clustering class by Nicole Jones. When I made my kit for this class I was also added also items from my February Counterfeit Kit: Color Splash to my kit cause that is when I had planned to do the class. But now I'm still using the kit as is :)
 My journaling and my main cluster
 My title included in with the 2nd cluster. I also drew in on that pink that was on the tree with some of the ornaments :)
My 3rd cluster. It's been a great class so far :) I've enjoyed all the little tips Nicole provides in the videos. She shows in real time why she is doing what she was doing. 
For the layout I Love the addition of the silver ribbon for some fun bling on the layout. Used Heidi Swapp's White color shine too :) Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see your creation of this challenge linked up at Lasting Memories.

6 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous layout! I like the 3 photos and the clusters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tina, a lovely layout. I like how you have grouped the photos down the centre under a number of layers of pattern paper and finished off with some splatters. I took Nicole's first class of kit building, so I can only assume that her demystifying embellishment class is a good one too. Enjoy your Calvinball challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Tina and the black is striking with the pictures. Beautiful pictures on a beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great page!! LOVE the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really a lovely page - nice job on the clusters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an incredible layout! Great job on the details!

    ReplyDelete