Monday, February 18, 2019

American Goldfinch LO for Counterfeit Kit Challenge

Good Morning and welcome :) Today Master Forger Julene has challenge us for the 2nd challenge of the month over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog to feature feathers which is still trendy. Feathers was part of the kit this month and this is what I created with feathers:
 I had a set of die-cut feathers is my kit with some paper that I wanted to use too and binge cut some feathers to use on my layout for embellishing, with the theme being birds thought the feathers were a natural embellishment.
 I added the black heart washi to enhance the black from the birds colors, punched edges and my journaling
 Closeup of the feathers within the title using gold foam backed thickers
 Another cluster of feathers and in each cluster I added a word phrase too :) photos of both the male and the female goldfinches
The last cluster of feathers. Thank you for stopping by today :) I look forward to seeing your creation for this fun challenge over at Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog

2 comments:

  1. That's gorgeous and such beautiful flowers paper too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such a good job with this challenge with all those bird photos and the die cuts! I really love all the photos.

    ReplyDelete