Monday, February 11, 2019

Love Hoodies for Use Your Stuff Challenge

Good Morning and welcome to this week's challenge over at Use Your Stuff challenge blog. This week's challenge is Hearts and/or Red/Pink. Lots of heart doilies and lots of red used on this layout:
 I love Hoodies! I do they are nice an cozy, always have a front pocket to add anything I may need, usually my phone or my camera and they keep me warm. I will wear a hoodie sooner that I would a jacket, summer is the only time I don't wear them. Now I'm on the lookout for a Christmas Hoodie :)
The golden background paper came from my current counterfeit kit: Springtime Fresh and the prompt idea came from this month's LOAD event of Red Ruby Scissors. LOAD219 Day 7: Story: Scrap about a favorite wardrobe accessory or outfit or Technique: Use red and sparkle on your layout. So I got both prompts on my layout :) Lots of red and lots of sparkle :)
Thank you for stopping by today :) I look forward to seeing your take on this fun challenge over at Use Your Stuff

4 comments:

  1. Really lovely layout! Who would have thought that hearts and hoodies go well together? lol ... but i'm with you! I LOVE hoodies! They are so comfy!!!! Really love this layout hun!
    Hope you aren't getting too much snow... it's snowing here this morning and we are supposed to get about 6 inches when it's all said and done!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the layout Tina. The heart shaped doilies are so pretty and fancy looking. I love them! I also love that background paper, it looks like gold or copper paste was smeared all over it, very cool looking indeed and goes great with the doilies. I wish I loved hoodies, I have one. I don't get cold enough to wear one so that is part of my problem, the other part is when I get hot in one, then I feel like it is strangling me. lol But if in cold situations can wear one for a little while. Dwayne wore them all the time too. They are cozy and warm that is for sure! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. the red is great and this is such a good example of the small moments in life that we like to capture on our pages.

    ReplyDelete