Sunday, February 24, 2019

Precious Memories LO for Lasting Memories Scrapbook Challenge

Hello :) How are you this cold weekend? I've been trying to stay busy scrapping when I can. This layout came about from this week's challenge over at Lasting Memories Scrapbook Layout Challenge. The theme for February has been - Black + White + one other color and this week that color is Lilac!
 Our granddaughter Jessica with her daughter, our great granddaughter Ava having a special moment together. I loved these photos as soon as I seen them on Facebook and knew I would be scrapping them at some point. Found the lilac butterfly paper in my original 100 Pattern Paper pile (yes still have it separate and still working through it :) Also came up with the white border piece from the same pile, I punched with one of my favorite punches.
Looked through my stash for the lilac pieces to embellish with. Found this lilac flower I created awhile back in a stampin up class. So I got to use this for LOAD219: Day 17: Use flowers on your layout.
So created a fun cluster with a handmade flower, buttons, pieces from the frames pack in my kit and the black dazzles stickers. Thank you for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing what you create with this fun challenge you have till Saturday to play along with us over at Lasting Memories.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tina! I love the style of your layouts. Your creations are just beautiful and stunning :) And I wanted to thank you for taking a few minutes out of your valuable time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comment very much. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete