Monday, October 14, 2019

Boo to You LO - Use Your Stuff Challenge

Good morning and welcome to this week's challenge over at Use Your Stuff challenge blog. Mayo is our hostess this week and has challenged us to Use a Pumpkin on our project, Either on a photo, if you make layouts, a die cut, a stamp, whatever, as long as it's a pumpkin. 
Here is my take on that challenge:
 This was made from another challenge too, using chalks, for Nicole Jones Scrap-A-Thon 4 and also for LOAD1019 Day 1 prompt. Basically I went with being dressed up as the prompt was Drag for Tom Hanks series Bossum Buddies, yes we are doing a month of Tom Hanks inspiration, this girl could really having the blahs about it but a trooper and making sure the prompt works for me :)
So this picture has been hanging around for a while and finally thought I should scrap that one :) My 2 youngest kids Kevin and Jill, 1994, thinking this may have been the last time they went out trick or treating :) I even made Jill's costume :) As you can see I use a variety of pumpkins on the layout, even the ones that are in my counterfeit kit Groovy Chic this month in that box of chipboard.
Close up of the middle section, had fun creating the chalked background and will definitely be doing that again :) I finished up the purple Halloween dazzles I had and got that out of my stash :) plus some phrase stickers too.  Thank you for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing your creation for this fun challenge over at Use Your Stuff challenge blog.

1 comment: